Seriously Impressed!

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkySoul

Just picked up my EV+ on Saturday and I LOVE this car! I simply can't think of any options or conveniences I would want that aren't available.

I was happy with everything I read and saw during the test drive, of course, but after reading through the manual I found even more to love. It's often the little things that make a daily difference to me: having a designated holder for my sunglasses or a stupid plastic clip to hold parking stubs. Everything just seems to well thought out on this vehicle. The fact that I can automatically have the rear mirrors fold-in when I'm pulling in to my tight garage space makes my life easier, not to mention fewer potential scratches on said mirrors.

I know it's silly to get excited about a heated steering wheel, but when you have perpetually cold hands, it feels like a luxury! The ventilated seats are really cool (literally) and the puddle lights prevent me from accidentally stepping in S#!T before getting in or out.

Silly post, but I just had to share with people that would understand my excitement :lol: Does anyone else have an option wish that wasn't available?

DUH!!!

There is one of wanted options almost world wide: it's not available (in my country)! Kia just teased us with test drive car but no option (so far) to buy it :(

But, you're right! Soul EV is a damn good planned and made vehicle!

Back