uvo eservices in Canada, eh?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tls1

Hi all,

Went to the dealer yesterday to do a test drive...wow!

By biggest complain is no uvo eServices in Canada...still! And not going to happen for a while ... if ever!

Almost a deal breaker! Would be great in Montreal freezing cold winters and hot humid summers!

Thoughts?

Terry

While UVO eServices would be a great addition to the car, it is still a fantastic car without them.

I'm in Ottawa and I use the climate timer to preheat/cool the car before heading out to work. The rest of the time I have to live with it starting off cold/hot, however it is still way better than most of the other cars out there. When it is cold the heated seat and steering wheel are very good at keeping you warm and the car starts blowing hot air to heat the cabin very quickly. It's not like an ICE where the engine first has to warm up before it can provide heat to the cabin, it comes through very quickly. When it is hot, if you have the Luxury model then the cooled seats really feel very nice.

Watch out for the winter range, this winter I've typically seen 110km on a full charge and the least I saw was 100km but I met a guy who had one last year and he said it can get down to 80km on the really coldest days. That's fine for me.

Back