Email Survey

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfranci

I'm guessing some of you guys got the email survey from Kia in the last few days? Comes with a $25 free Amazon gift card for everyone who replies with a raffle for a $100 Amazon gift card. Took about 20 minutes to complete, lot of good questions in there and chance to share opinions. They indicated they might follow up with a phone interview at some point if I was interested. Joys of being an early adopter...

I took the survey.

Kia sure seemed to be interested in feedback on this product which is very encouraging to me.

They asked which options and colors I'd like and what range and price point I'd want for my next EV. All good stuff.

I took the survey yesterday and it took me about 15 minutes so there were a lot of questions. The best questions? Direct feedback on the (lame) wheels and what my preference would be among four choices. Oh, range too, of course. I responded 250+ miles at a ~$40k price point. :mrgreen:

I went with 150 miles for $35,000.

Even primarily charging to 80% the Soul's current range is exceptional for me, but 50% more would make road trips awesome.

Back