Kia Soul EV Availability in Texas

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericonline

Anyone know how I can find out which Texas dealerships will sell the Soul EV? I called around to some Houston area dealers and they all seem pretty clueless.

ericonline said:
Anyone know how I can find out which Texas dealerships will sell the Soul EV? I called around to some Houston area dealers and they all seem pretty clueless.

I test drove one a couple of weeks ago at Capital Kia in Austin. They had two, but I think they were only on loan and I'm not sure if they still have them. The salesman clearly new a little about it (but about the level you'd expect from a salesman). He claimed his dealership was sending techs for training. No word on when exactly you can order them here.

I've contacted several dealers in Houston and haven't gotten any info about the Soul EV. Anybody out there have any luck. The only concrete response I got was from Capital Kia in Austin who said they were expecting them this month. It seems like the State incentive is expiring this month, so it's making this car a little less appealing economically.

Back