SiriusXM No Signal

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ephodges

My SiriusXM in my 2017 Soul is showing no signal. Nothing is blocking it. Any ideas as to what it might be?

I can use the SiriusXM app on my iPhone thru CarPlay for now. I made an appointment with CarMax (where I bought the car) for August 10th. The mechanic thinks it might be a faulty antenna.

I was able to take the Soul to a CarMax approved repair shop and they said the antenna was fine. They said to contact the Kia service department so I called them to make an appointment. They said the earliest they could look at the car would be mid December

ephodges said:
I was able to take the Soul to a CarMax approved repair shop and they said the antenna was fine. They said to contact the Kia service department so I called them to make an appointment. They said the earliest they could look at the car would be mid December

Mid-DECEMEBER?! That's absolutely ridiculous.

ksoul2084 said:
ephodges said:

Mid-DECEMEBER?! That's absolutely ridiculous.

I called the service center again and now my appointment isn't until February. This is crazy! Never buy a Kia in Savannah GA

Back