IS THE SOUL EV PRE-WIRED FOR A SUBWOOFER?

Kia Soul EV Forum

Help Support Kia Soul EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiburonh

I know some of you have explored adding a subwoofer in various locations in your Soul EV. But I am wondering if anyone has yet explored the possibility of putting a subwoofer in the space alone the passenger side wall of the trunk where the subwoofer actually goes in the ICE version of the Soul. In our EV's. this space has been replaced by a circular storage compartment with a sort of handle across the bottom of it. I'm wondering if maybe the wiring is already in place there in the EV for a subwoofer so all one would have to do would be to remove that storage compartment, mount and wire up a subwoofer- and then you might be able to control it from the existing head unit with no further modifications or wiring needed. Am I dreaming?

Given things like the battery fan and the different head unit, I suspect that the wiring harness is different from the ICE. The only way to tell would be to pull the panel and see.

Back